PARTY ALONG THE COURSE
Running Ramboll Stockholm Half Marathon can be compared to a great party in the middle of central Stockholm. From start to finish. You can read more about the entertainment around the course here. Besides the entertainment there are also both fluid- and food stations. You can read more about everything that happens around the course here… Map download
The start: our speakers Tommy Åström and Annamia Fast will guide and pump you up before the start of the race.
- After 1,5K once you get to Klaratunneln you will hear inspiring music that will give you the best start of the race.
- At Järnvägsparken after approximately 2K you will pass a big choir with hundreds of people singing led by Caroline af Ugglas.
- Once you pass the first fluid station at Barnhusbron you will soon hear Beastie Girls, our first cool rock band, playing.
- Under the bridge on Franzéngatan DJ Leo Tuhu and saxophonist Dandanell will play together.
- Once you’ve passed Kristinebergs IP Masangue, a group playing percussion instruments, will welcome you with rhythms that make you feel fast and light. You’ve just finished 8 out of 21K.
- Pompoms and acrobatics. Twisters Cheer Elite will fill you with energy after a little more than 8K.
- Along Norr Mälarstrand once you pass 10K STHLM Steelband will play big oil drums for you.
- On the lowest point of the course, Tegelbacken, the grand City Hall will emerge at the same time as you hear the grand brass band, Tre Kronor play.
- As much as we love chocolate you will love that Cloetta will greet you with a Kexchoklad dressed cheer squad at Vasabron to celebrated that you’ve just ran half the race.
- At Kornhamnstorg in Gamla Stan you will find our great DJ Aris play music that will get you all the way to the heights of Södermalm.
- Once you reach Södermalmstorg there’s no way you can miss our proud sponsor! Ramboll Public Cheerzone promise you a great atmosphere, tons of music and Rambolls happy speakers Karin and Glenn will give you the energy you need to run up Hornsgatan.
- On Hornsgatan DJ Angelo will play hit music that only half marathon runners on Södermalm can handle. On top of that Löparakademin and their cheerzone will be there to give you extra energy.
- Once you turn toward Söder Mälarstrand on Torkel Knutssons gata Roch A Bellas will play great pop music to enjoy together with the beautiful backdrop of Riddarfjärden.. .
- At Söder Mälarstrand you can expect a great trio! First CRAFT-Zone, then a food- and fluid station and then to top it all off a big cheer squad from awesome Ssideline City below Västerbron.
- At Hornstulls Strand after a little more than 16,5K Salud Latente will greet you with Cuban music and dancing.
- Just a few hundred meters later once you get to Tantolunden you will reach the IcePower station. Here you’ll get music, ice spray and some extra energy from our happy speaker Micke Dahl.
- Just before you run under Ringvägen the brass band Pomperipossa will make sure to blow some energy into your legs.
- After 19 km once you run Hornsgatan the second time you will once again be greeted by Löparakademin and DJ Angelo. And just a little bit further along the course you once again will pass Ramboll Public Cheerzone. Now it’s downhill to Skeppsbron.
- Just outside the Swedish castle before you turn toward the finish line you will see Garmin’s crazy energic gogo-dancers – they will give you the energy you need to get to the finish on Norrbro!